The AME Association (Atlantic) Inc is offering two Bursaries to be awarded annually to two students graduating from authorized AME Training Colleges in the Atlantic Region. Total amount of bursaries is $2000.
Each Bursary is in the amount of $ 1,000 and will be presented to a recipient from the CNA (College of the North Atlantic) and from the NSCC (Nova Scotia Community College). The Award will be presented to the two recipients at the annual Awards Dinner at the Atlantic Region Aircraft Maintenance Conference (ARAMC).
The following rules shall apply:
- The Student’s application must be received at the AME association office on or before March 20, 2020 or can be emailed to email@example.com.
– Student Bursary Application (Student to complete and submit to faculty member)
– Bursary Appraisal (To be completed by faculty member and attached to Student Bursary Application
- Selection will be made by the Bursary Selection Committee. Their selection is final and binding.
- In the event that the selected applicant does not graduate, the Bursary will not be presented that year.
- Applicant may only apply in their graduating year
Download the bursary application here: