Website PAL Aerospace
Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Licensed and Unlicensed)
Maintenance, Structures, and Avionics
Contract & Permanent
PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is currently seeking qualified applicants for on contract and permanent employment for AME (Maintenance, Structures, and Avionics) positions in St. John’s, NL for January 2019 onward.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an AME;
· Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed or have equivalent experience through a program such as the International Correspondence School;
· Experience on Dash 8 aircraft and on ATR-42 aircraft would be considered an asset;
· Must possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills;
· The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
· Trouble shooting skills;
· Must be able to obtain a clear Criminal Record Check prior to employment.
· Travel to and from St. John’s;
· Per diem + hourly rate;
· License Reimbursement Program;
· Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package;
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Note: Travel to St. John’s provided where applicable.
Qualified individuals can apply online via:
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.